1. What questions should I be asking myself?
2. Is this what I want to be doing?
3. Why worry?
4. Why do I like ___ more than ___?
5. How do I want the world to be different because I lived in it?
6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world?
7. Are ___ better people?*
8. What is my body telling me?
9. What junk can I get rid of?**
10. What's so funny?
11. Where am I wrong?
12. What potential experiences am I sacrificing, and is the profit worth the price?
13. Am I the only one struggling not to ___ during ___?
14. What do I love to practice?
15. Where could I work less and achieve more?
16. How can I keep myself absolutely safe?***
17. Where should I break the rules?
18. Say my dream life came true...then what?
19. Are my thoughts hurting or healing?
20. Really, truly: Is this what I want to be doing?
I'm certainly not going to answer each question on this blog, but I do believe they're good questions to ask. In particular, I like the fill-in-the-blank questions. I also think as I read this list that the questions don't need to be asked/answered all at once. Sometimes just one of these questions can take us down a whole new path to living more deliberately.
*people we compare ourselves to
**my favorite question