Monday, October 8, 2012

8 Tiny Pleasures

Tammy at Rowdy Kittens recently asked readers to share 3 tiny pleasures, but you know 3 just isn't enough for me :) Here are 8 of my tiny pleasures. What are some of yours?

1. Getting my feet dirty.

2. Soup.

3. Cookies: baking them, eating them, or just the thought of them really.

4. Hanging out at The Works in Pacific Grove. It's my favorite of all the places  my knitting group has visited. It's not very close to home unfortunately, but it's breezy and sunshiny unlike so many dark coffeehouses.

5. Spooning.

6. Someone massaging my hands.

7. Board games.

8. Oatmeal stout.

6 comments:

rockygrace said...

1. Sleeping in on a rainy Sunday morning.

2. Hearing a new foster cat purr.

3. Putting away the lawnmower for the winter. (You KNOW how much I hate to mow!)

Domestic Kate said...

Hey, a comment! I hate yard work of any kind, so I totally feel you on that one.

mom said...

1.kitties
2.coffee
3.cookies (any baked goods)
4.soup
5.games with friends
6.finding my favorite movie on tv.
7.having all the kids here for the holidays (hint hint)

Domestic Kate said...

Define "holidays." January 11 is apparently Human Trafficking Awareness Day. I might make it for that.

Erika said...

You can come for that, but you probably won't make it back! lol --Has dad talked to you about coming for Christmas?

Domestic Kate said...

Nope. But I kind of doubt I'll be able to make it for Christmas. It's pretty damned expensive and a big pain in the butt. But January really is a possibility.