Thursday, July 18, 2013

8 Good Things

I totally failed at taking photos the past several days. Three jobs will do that to you. Wee! 

1. Root beer float almonds. 
2. A student playing the song from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air today as he walked into class. I rapped along with Will Smith to the delight of all my students.
3. Being able to do a certain modified handstand unassisted the other day. I hated it the last time I tried it a couple months ago, but I forced myself to give it another go. I'm not sure I looked quite like the person in the photo up there, though :)
4. Lotería. 
5. Potato tacos.
6. Salsa dancing with my honey.
7. Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls, David Sedaris' new book.
8. My friend Ruth. She's definitely a good thing who's about to go and do great things in another state far, far away. I'm happysad. My selfishness aside, she's brilliant and charismatic beyond belief. 

2 comments:

ruthieo said...

Aw, you're one of my good things as well! Can I just take you with me? Pretty please?

Domestic Kate said...

I'll just hide out in your sitting room.