Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Lesson about Preparing for a Baby

Do yoga. Not that pretty "flow" stuff but the kind where you have to just stay in that damned pose for eternity. I'm not kidding. I let my yoga practice slide the past couple years, and I regret it now that I have a heavy baby who has to be carried everywhere and who currently doesn't like being worn in a sling or hauled around in a car seat. My back is picking up the slack from having weak arms. 

Get some WD-40. This I already had, thankfully, but I'm going to start giving it to people at baby showers I think. That plus some carpet cleaner and laundry detergent in bulk. 

3 comments:

rockygrace said...

I may regret asking, but ... why WD-40?

Domestic Kate said...

No, nothing weird. Squeaky doors means baby wakes up!

rockygrace said...

haha got it! I was thinking it was for diaper rash or something. (CAN YOU TELL I NEVER HAD CHILDREN?) :)